GALERIA PÓŁNOCNA CLOAKROOM RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The cloakroom is a separate room equipped with numbered hangers.
2. The cloakroom is managed by Diamentowe Szatnie s.c.
3. Each hanger has a unique number and a corresponding token (in the form of a plastic card) with the same number.
4. The cloakroom is open on all shopping days during the shopping centre’s opening hours, i.e. from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm, on shopping Sundays from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm, on non-shopping Sundays and non-trading days the cloakroom is closed.
5. Items left in the cloakroom and not collected by the owner during cloakroom opening hours may be collected on the next business day upon presentation of a token.
6. The storage period for unclaimed items is 7 days.
7. Please remove valuables (wallets, mobile phones, documents, keys, etc.) before leaving your garments in the cloakroom.
8. The cloakroom staff is obliged to handle clothing and items left for safekeeping carefully and gently.
9. Only persons authorised to do so may be present in the cloakroom area.
10. We are not responsible for valuables left in the cloakroom by customers (e.g. credit cards, money, documents, mobile phones, etc.).
11. We are not responsible for any damage to items left in the cloakroom by customers.
1. When leaving items in the cloakroom, a fee of PLN 4.00 per item must be paid. It is not possible to leave several items on 1 token. The fee is always paid in advance.
2. When taking things to the cloakroom, the cloakroom employee, having received the amount due, issues a token (in the form of a plastic card) to the customer.
3. Items left in the cloakroom are released on presentation of the token by the customer.
1. A customer who has lost a token is obliged to notify the cloakroom staff immediately in order to avoid claiming of items by an unauthorised person.
2. A customer who has lost or otherwise misplaced a token is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 10.
3. If a customer loses a token, after the customer has paid the fee for the lost token, an employee shall issue the item after the customer has signed the relevant declaration. If the customer does not agree to sign the declaration, the item shall be issued on the next business day at the earliest.
4. If the customer refuses to pay for the lost token or if the customer refuses to sign the declaration, the cloakroom employee has the right to keep the garment or item until their claim is satisfied or secured.
1. Any and all other issues are subject to the applicable legislation.
2. Any and all requests and comments related to the operation of the cloakroom should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.