STROLLER RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
In order to ensure your comfort while shopping with children, we offer you the possibility to rent a stroller free of charge at the Information Desk. Please read the following Rules and Regulations before renting the stroller. By renting a stroller, the person renting the stroller has read these Rules and Regulations and agrees to all of the provisions contained herein.
STROLLER RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The stroller rented to the customer is the property of Centrum Światowida Sp. z o.o. with its registered office
in Warsaw at ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 45A (postcode: 02-146), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000376009 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), managing the “Galeria Północna” shopping and service centre at ul. Światowida 17 in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as “Galeria Północna”) and may only be used on the territory of Galeria Północna to transport no more than one child at a time, aged 2 to 6 years and weighing up to 30 kg (hereinafter referred to as the “Stroller”).
2. In order to rent a Stroller, a customer of Galeria Północna (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer”) is required to:
a. place an order for the rental of the Stroller not less than 30 minutes in advance:
i. by telephone at + 48 22 812 84 84; or
ii. in person at the Information Desk located on Level 0 in Galeria Północna (hereinafter referred to as the “Information Desk”),
iii. by giving a preferred time for collecting the Stroller from the Information Desk;
b. turn up at the Information Desk at the preferred time of collection specified in the order, fill in the Stroller rental form, including the time of return of the Stroller and the Customer’s personal data including the first name, surname, identity document number, PESEL no., residence address and contact telephone number of the Customer, containing the Customer’s consent for the Company to process the Customer’s personal data provided for the purposes of renting the Stroller in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws of 2014, No. 1182, as amended); and (the “Form”) and affixing by the Customer a handwritten signature to the Form;
c. show the persons renting the Stroller at the Information Desk an identity document in order to verify the personal data provided by the Customer in the Form in accordance with item b) above;
d. check the technical condition of the Stroller before collecting it at the Information Desk.
3. The Customer who has rented the Stroller shall:
a. exercise caution when moving around the Galeria Północna with the Stroller with regard to the safety of the child being transported in the Stroller, as well as any third parties and property located in Galeria Północna;
b. return the Stroller to the Information Desk in an undamaged condition at the time of return of the Stroller specified by the Customer in the Form.
4. The Stroller may be rented to the Customer despite the failure to place the order in advance referred to in item 2 a) above in the event of availability of free Strollers at the Information Desk at that time.
5. The rental of the Stroller is free of charge.
6. The Stroller may only be used for the purpose specified in item 1 above.
7. By signing the Form, the Customer assumes responsibility for damage and deterioration of the Stroller and loss of the same. In any case of damage or loss, including loss or theft of the Stroller, the Customer shall immediately notify an employee of the Information Desk, who shall annotate such case on the Form, and the Customer shall be obliged to put their signature under such an annotation (however, the absence of such an annotation as well as the failure to return the Stroller shall not affect the fact that the Customer is financially liable for the Stroller under this item 13). The Customer shall immediately pay the cost of repairing the Stroller or pay the Company an amount equivalent to the market price of the Stroller upon written demand by the Company.
8. The Customer shall be solely responsible for any damage to persons or property caused by the use of the Stroller by the Customer or persons entrusted with the Stroller. The Customer shall indemnify the Company against any and all liability from any situation arising from the use of the Stroller by the Customer.
9. The Company shall be the controller of the personal data provided by the Customer in the Form. The Customer’s personal data provided in the Form shall be used and processed by the Company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) solely for the purpose of renting the Stroller in accordance with these Rules and Regulations. The Customer has the right to inspect their data, the right to correct it and to request its erasure (unless it has been previously destroyed). The provision of personal data by the Customer in the Form is voluntary, but failure to provide such data makes it impossible to rent the Stroller.
10. By signing the Form, the Customer accepts the provisions of these Rules and Regulations in full and agrees to abide by them.
11. The full content of these Rules and Regulations is available at the Information Desk and on the website at www.galeriapolnocna.pl.
12. Any disputes arising from the rental of the Stroller in Galeria Północna shall be settled by a common court of law having jurisdiction over the location of Galeria Północna.
13. Any issues not regulated by these Rules and Regulations shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code and other laws.